View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2021, 15:12 (Ref:4077212)   #2793
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Definitely the traditional GPs need to not try and outprice themselves. The last thing we need is for F1 to lose them, so hopefully common sense will prevail. Some of the newer events don’t do much for F1. It would be a shame to lose the classical events, but I don’t think that would happen

A lot of countries have tried to make their GP work and have failed, due to there not being a contingency plan. We’ll have to wait and see what Miami does. I do worry for Austin whether it can survive against Miami, but then that’s how it goes

Obviously spectators are really important. For me they are crucial to a lot of events. And to be fair their have been new events that have had a decent crowd, although some have failed in that regard