View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2020, 17:02 (Ref:4025662)   #31
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
some sort of combination of what impressed me the most, who i thought was the best in the machinery they had, who actually did the best etc etc...all very subjective.

plus i thought everyone who participated in this season was an absolute warrior with an absolute minimum of complaining.

1. Ham - his win at Silverstone and that last lap with 1 tire deflated was imo the stuff that turns into legend.
2. Gasly - his win and podium contemplation will remain the iconic image i carry for the 2020 season.
3. Max - fought always. his consistent effort is what sports is all about to me. warriors come out to play!
4. Ric - almost a shame he is leaving Renault because i really want to see him keep pushing this dog of a team/car forward. he's too good for them.
5/6 - Sainz and Norris - for me it is too hard to put one ahead of the other because they are brothers!!!
7. Leclerc - some silly errors but his quality comes through...if not his consistency yet.
8. Perez - maybe could have gone higher because of the win but also feel like him and his team left a lot on the table given the car they had.
9. Russell - a season of effort best exemplified by his never say never attitude when he got called up to the A team. remarkable young man.
10. Ocon - i think he did rather well and was much closer to his much more regarded team mate.
11. Stroll - the kid has his moments.
12. Vettee - what can i say i like him and he, despite a decline in form, handles it all in such a professional way. in the Ferrari fishbowl he could have easily thrown a tantrum but he didnt. i respect that.
13. Kvyat - he was scrappy at more than a few races this year.
14. Hulk - always ready to go. wish he could have shown more.
15. Grosjean - sentiment and so very glad he survived.
16. Giovinazzi - quiet and not terrible?
17. Magnussen -life is hard at the back. didnt like his driving but i do respect his attitude.
18. Latiffi - the real bottom of my list...those i have ranked below him are there for purley personal reasons.
19/20. Bottas and Albon - both have such good cars and are way too far behind their team mates.
21/22. Aitken/Fittipaldi - i didnt see enough and honestly i wasnt paying attention to them.
23. Kimi - so sad for me as i used to love this guy and his taciturn nature and he did put in some good drives this year...but its 2020 and if you cant stand up and explain why you have an iron cross on your mask then i am going to have a problem with you. be a man and say what you believe.