View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2017, 16:08 (Ref:3739035)   #53
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
fair point about how much value will they try to add by padding it with extra stuff to justify their price point...much depends on the quality of that extra stuff though.

i could say access to historical races and/or special featurettes would be a great value added but that really comes down to how much time a person has to watch said content...a simpler solution (just on demand quali and races) with a better price point would be more tempting.