View Single Post
Old 12 Jun 2018, 17:32 (Ref:3828689)   #34
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Morgan View Post
I assume you went Caen-Portsmouth on the way back Mike. I'm pretty sure I saw you going along the M3 earlier.
Yup- did you wave....?

Bloody M3- delays again due to a broken down tank transporter at the M25 slip road. (No tank though) Despite it being parked neatly the hiviz brigade had to cone off a lane, causing miles of tailbacks for several hours......

Martin, that display by the young lady in the Extra was amazing, as you say. So was the Sea Fury on Sunday. Was amused to see the lack of H&S as the stunt plane taxi’d to a stop just feet in front of us all (having crossed the main road!), and similar when the other parked WW2 fighter started up and taxi’d back across the road in the dark, with spits of flame from all the exhaust ports. Very Cool....