View Single Post
Old 7 Oct 2019, 18:16 (Ref:3932530)   #43
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerard C View Post
Andy, words are missing to say thank you. Yes, you got the picture Spa is the main target. We are pure amateurs, no big wallet, no big engines but some of us have enough experience to achieve acceptable lap times.
Would be really great to meet you again at the show. What day would you prefer, I see we have the choice from the 9th to 12th of January.
I had a look to a SuperBike race at Donington this weekend. What a track you have!
PS:my talk with Ric Wood will be shorter this time. I'll buy the tea!
Yes, Donington Park is awesome, particularly the national layout, rather than the GP circuit, more flowing. I live one mile away. I am racing there on 27 Oct in the Caterham.

Spa is always very popular for CSCC members and usually theyask for members to race with the club twice before being eligible for a Spa entry. Thats why i suggest you phone the CSCC office and talk it through.

145 bhp in an MX5 sounds good. Tyres are any List 1A,B or C so tend to be Avon ZZR/S or Yoko A048s or Toyo 888s

Not sure what day i will go to Autosport show, it depends on work, but probably the Friday at a guess. But early to make firm plans though!