View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2019, 12:25 (Ref:3933110)   #1912
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've always thought there would be a second referendum following the Irish model. I have no doubt the result will be to remain.

It's taken longer than I thought to gather such strength, and support for the idea has certainly come from a strange place with Jezza taking up the cause.

Conspiracy theorists may think that the EU has let us get deeper into the mire as punishment for wanting to leave. Now the end is in sight the same theorists may conclude that the EU is forcing the referendum pace.

Bauble we certainly do need a second referendum. And a third. And a General Election.

Happy days!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk