View Single Post
Old 17 Sep 2018, 00:17 (Ref:3850885)   #8
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Back in the late 60s I had a customer that had a "Courier" with the "Anglia" sloping rear screen, he ran it out of oil and slung a rod.
As I was a "dyed in the wool" Ford man I put a 1500cc GT engine and box in it that the bloke thrashed around the local roads for a while.
He then decided to do some hill climbs in it and found he needed more power so I fitted a Twincam in it that went very well, so well that he crashed it !
I often wonder if it was scrapped or possibly rebuilt, and if it was is it still in existence ? if it is still around (with a Twincam) the owner can now know why the B engine was changed that it came with. I remember the colour was red but no idea of the reg number
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !