View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2019, 20:40 (Ref:3915552)   #14
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
What gets me is that whining has become automatic. And I agree with chillibowl that the proliferation of social media and the ease with which garbage can now be posted based upon absolutely no intelligent thought at all has something to do with it. But people do whine a lot these days. Even at work, the staff I work closely with in my team constantly whine about what they're expected to do, in the full knowledge that there is nothing they can do about it. I spent quite a long time a few years back doing management courses which my employer considered to be essential for all managers (and thus it was obligatory to go). I learned very little other than a lot of fancy new jargon and theories apparently to replace my common sense with, but I did learn that there is nothing so pointless as spending valuable time and energy whining about something that you have no power at all to change. Like Peter, I'm getting older now and yes, I'm probably irrelevant too, my only task on this earth these days is to persuade the weather Gods not to vent their ire with non-sun during Le Mans week, but am I worried about people moaning about F1? No, not really. It's not exactly end of the world stuff, is it?