View Single Post
Old 12 Aug 2009, 09:03 (Ref:2520074)   #10
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavvy View Post
Well the Bunnings comment is surely wrong & it is sure not Coles, its Wesfarmers & the scoreboard has the runs on it.

In the supermarket game, Wesfarmers are yet to destroy the Coles thinking, but I have faith ...

Not sure its motor racing. Then again Bunnings/Wesfarmers WA roots came to the party to help Garth take the FF title all those years ago - main opposition one Marcos Ambrose.
Technically Coles is the mothership of the Wesfarmers retail channels, the largest piece at 3 times the sales of the Bunnings channel, yet Bunnings makes 50% more profit.. Coles is also the most unwieldy and disorganised, and annoying and frustrating and any other negative you can consider business in the country to deal with...

ITM were also a bonnet sponsor on the PMM cars in NZ, perhaps thats how the test drive came about?
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods