View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2017, 07:39 (Ref:3769226)   #50
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!GTRMagic is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki Katz View Post
Ganassi's confirmed dropping to 2 cars now. I was a little worried they'd go down to one. Think hart let's favourite for the second car. Hopefully they'll stop parking healthy cars now.
That is a HUGE shift for those guys.
Logic says its better to run 2 cars really well than 4 cars perhaps not so good... losing Target must be hurting this squad more than first thought as well.

The only advantage of 2 cars in the Indy series is shared data isn't it? Pit allocation is independent for each car... so an odd number wouldn't impact a team strategically

40 technogumbies now looking for other opportunities...
"What is it you do that you're the best in the world at? You offer a service you didn't invent, a formula you didn't invent, a delivery method you didn't invent. Nothing about what you do is patentable or a unique user experience. You haven't identified an isolated market segment, haven't truly branded your concept. You need me to go on?" - Bobby Axelrod, Billions