View Single Post
Old 29 Sep 2020, 21:40 (Ref:4007466)   #910
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul D View Post
What's this Richard?

Have you been keeping secrets from us?

I think we should be told!

I bought this 75 TS from Ebay years ago - it had been prepared by some guy as a trackday car - rebuilt engine and box, stripped interior, caged etc, but only used for one trackday then parked up at the back of the owners premises for 13 years before I bought it as his general car prep work got in the way.......on the way back from collecting it, Steve and I called in to see the 75 V6 that Dave Messenger had been running in the Alfa Championship, which he was selling as he was moving into a 156 TS. So Steve bought the V6 and as it was an up-and-running race car, that's what we've used. The TS has sat in my unit for another few years....it must be 20 years since it turned a wheel in anger, now, so I should do something with it, If I can dig my way through the other stuff in the unit......I'm a lot better at buying things than selling them (Edit: Just checked and I bought it in April 2012, so its well over 20 years since it was used....... )