View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2017, 17:29 (Ref:3714060)   #15
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We tested last week. Beautiful sunny day obviously arranged by his Lordship. *tugs forelock*. The Capris are substantially quicker but then they have some young hotshots in them. Also they have the benefit of some very good suspension mods.

I found out where Tiff was going wrong and he'll be quicker come the race.

All the Rovers except mine have switched to fuel injection. I've refused simply because as much as I respect the person who says they all did it in period, I've yet to find any evidence. So my car is approximately 40bhp down on the others.

The good thing is that during testing I went quicker. So based on the above I'll still be a slow thing in a slow place but everyone else will be faster.

Hey ho. At least Ken is getting my HTP organised.