View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2023, 12:34 (Ref:4141168)   #231
Lancsbreaker
Veteran

England
Padiham, Lancashire
Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!Lancsbreaker has a real shot at the podium!
I do, generally read Revolution, although in general I dislike online publications - being old(fashioned) I greatly prefer a paper magazine, although I understand the costs and logistics in favour of electronic...

Motorsport has always been bedevilled by our piecemeal approach - something like 700 clubs, of vastly varying sizes and levels of engagement, loosely organised by regional associations which themselves send delegates to national committees. Given the lack of interest that the average club member has in getting involved - rather than whinging on a forum or other social media - its not surprising that governance is often sclerotic.....

I speak as one who has been (and remains) a club delegate to Regional Associations, attendance at who's meetings is almost invariably by a small percentage of those clubs eligible to attend.