Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2023, 13:56 (Ref:4141180)   #498
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yeah, that time for American sheet metal and paint was not great. Most of that era 150/250s I see are a painters palette or respray and not original colors even. I know of a couple Broncos of that vintage but all parked and rotting away sadly. A few of the 250 Rangers are around and looking good with period correct tires even but most of my work area is what you would call wealthy with all the toys

And the Bronco is so forgotten they spent s shedload of money making not one but 2 new ones so.......