Thread: Car Spotting
View Single Post
Old 26 Jan 2023, 16:29 (Ref:4141306)   #505
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Cranes!! Hard to read but I assume the truck is a roofing company? They have to lift all sorts of stuff to the roof....
Yes some roofing truck. But best part about the crane is that it is parked next to the stairs i usually take up from the outside. the door stays cracked open for the workers to come in and out, but it lets all the diesel fumes up into the stairwell too. I almost passed out trying to breath up 3 flights of diesel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
So not in the spirit of the thread but I did "spot" this pic while searching my old photos for a picture of a Bronco. This is my late high school and my brother's early college 87 Toyota pickup in front of the truck we learned to drive in which was my dad's "home work" truck (he walked to work in an office for the most part). Mind the flags. That was actually our state flag at the time. And those are "European style" high pitched air horns on the roof of the 71 Suburban. And yes, we wired it to a home electrical light switch.
those are much nicer than the 1985 Nissan Sentra 2-dr I drove.