Thread: Sebring 2020!
View Single Post
Old 25 Jan 2020, 22:19 (Ref:3953524)   #10
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
I’m working out what we need to take. Just checked you could listen to the radio, for the inexperienced IMSA radio is on:

730 AM and Sirius 216, XM 201, Sirius XM Web Channel 972 and locally on 99.1 FM, 730 AM and 1050 AM.

https://www.imsa.com/how-watch/imsa-radio
Pretty sure we could only pick up one of AM stations and it was horrid. None of the FMs come well, so I carry my scanner and go 454.000.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What are the food outlets like? Are they open all the time and could you survive on them?
Think they are all up on the Midway and around the paddock. Never had any of them.