View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2019, 17:11 (Ref:3931729)   #199
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
while i have been critical of Honda, i agree that there are no doubt many things that need to be addressed of which all require more money, same sized, or even greater budget as Merc or Ferrari.

in this case im not suggesting that Honda is the problem but rather they, as being the much bigger corporation, have deeper pockets and all things being equal have more resources to bring to bear at redressing the current spending imbalance.

the money has to come from somewhere...i suppose another way to look at it is if RB are feeling the effects of some amount of resources going to STR?

developing drivers is great but would a more consolidated effort be more practical?