View Single Post
Old 25 Nov 2019, 07:09 (Ref:3942695)   #22
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Ayse,

Does technology to record races or watch them after the fact not exist in your country in order to only see highlights?

I remember not all that long ago taping races on VHS when I had to go to work and watch it when I got home.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk
The only live coverage in the UK is via Sky and most sensible folks refuse to pay the subscription fee. This is one of the reasons for the decline in viewing UK and worldwide.

The only public broadcast service available in the UK this year is Channel 4 highlights. They do a good job and in most cases they cover what's necessary. Let's face it there are generally no more than ten minutes of highlights an any one race weekend anyway.