View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2019, 16:47 (Ref:3942987)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Pete View Post
Very strange...UK F1 fans should seriously consider moving to Canada in order to take advantage of watching F1 coverage on SkySports for free. Well, when I say free, the sports channels are a part of your monthly cable/satellite tv package with a pile of other channels.
[also off-topic] Its a nice idea Pete and my hockey-loving son would be wholly supportive (!), but having just retired it's not exactly on my shortlist of things to do. Having said that, if we make a pigs-ear of the upcoming election and suffer more years of our parliamentarians forgetting why WE put them there, I could think again! [/also off-topic]