View Single Post
Old 6 Mar 2017, 21:44 (Ref:3716929)   #133
cg7aa
Veteran

cg7aa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redshoes View Post
New name but still the same old vague PR department. Although they are have said that they are broadcasting in HD they have now said that it takes a while before Sky will action those changes (as it means 2 channels, one in HD and one for those still in HD, plus the necessary channel number swap on the EPG).

Some of the source material will still be supplied to them in SD so expect some up-scaled SD and some native HD, once it finally appears
One thing which occasionally bugs me about Motors is, if they take an event feed where they are clearly issues with sound synchronisation or some other mishap like picture loss or whatever, they don't bother to fix these in the highlights or replay transmissions.

I guess it's because of the costs and effort involved? I see the first round of the Aussie Supercars had some sound issues and guess what? The highlights are going out with the same glaring issue. Not great quality control but then I don't know anything about the intricacies of broadcasting and maybe such problems cannot be fixed because of the source?