View Single Post
Old 12 Jul 2022, 06:39 (Ref:4119195)   #9
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It was Belle Vue in 1984 that got me back into watching racing and going to circuits. I used to go with my father but that stopped around 1976. I was studying in Manchester in 83/84 and was renting a bedsit around 15 minutes walk from Belle Vue. A friend of mine on the course took me to Belle Vue for BRISCA stock cars and I was enthralled. Went back several times before my stint 'up north' came to an end. When I came back, I started visiting Thruxton (my 'local' circuit) Brands and Silverstone and for the next 3 years I was somewhere virtually every weekend in my Inca Yellow MGB GT. Then I got married in 1988 and my circuit visits were curtailed somewhat.....