View Single Post
Old 6 Jan 2013, 16:43 (Ref:3185573)   #16
Lazaro_Milton
Rookie

Lazaro_Milton should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
have realised a made a type in my last post, this bit should have read

"For the purpose of fair comparison i've chose to ignore *the fact that some* championships/series place yearly limits on the amount of entrants, e.g BTCC, next year BRDC F4 *and I have still included them in the chart*"

Thanks for the pointing out of errors, unfortunately I can't edit the chart, so have taken note of any errors and make sure things are correct the 2012-2013 edition.

For Monoposto, there's no sign of an overall Monoposto championship winner or classification on the website, so the rule about them being listed separately is applyed, to be clearer in the future I will list them as "Monoposto 1800 (inc. 1600, Moto)*" and "Monoposto 2000 (inc. Classic)*" (inc = including)

Monoposto 1800 is pretty well placed, 8th best single seater championship/series currently

I have changed the club for MGOC to BARC in my draft chart for 2013, in checking this I realised i have made a mistake.. positions 28 and 46 in the chart above are both MGOC, the position/percentage for 2012 doesn't change but it did infact move up 35 positions not 15, as the 2011 average was 66.62%

Equipe GTS 2011 was 61.65%, the overall average would be higher if it wasn't for the Silverstone GP meeting, which was 39.66% individually, two other Equipe GTS events scored around 70%

I will list the RAFMSA under RAF for 'club' going forward, people definitley shouldnt use the grid sizes alone to decide what to go to, Mini Miglia / Mini Se7en for example are fantastically entertaining, but dont have high capacity grids

The Caterham Academy is an interesting one as I think its going to be the exception to the rule, I cant find definitive info on their website, but it would seem that they have so many entrants that they have split them into two distinct groups for the whole year.

However from my understanding they are exactly the same cars, same rules etc, so effectively (despite there being 2 champions) it's one championship where they've gone a different route than the usual A,B,C format when there are two many entrants for them all to be in one race

thanks