View Single Post
Old 26 Feb 2021, 13:14 (Ref:4037133)   #8
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Early is good in the event they restrict, unlikely given the current thinking and planning from even the most doomsday people.

Yeah, ticket and camping pass gets you in. We camp in the turn 3/4 "family" camping area. You won't be able to miss us at all this year. Behind where we usually camp is mostly grass but hilly, tent you can often find a space but recommend Thursday entry if you can, by Friday it can get very full. Others here camp over by turn 10. Some of the older camping areas are being closed off, car corrals or other nonsense so people are being moved around from their classic camping spots.

As long as you bring what you need, beer, food, tent, etc, I can offer fire, grill and some level of kitchen, as this was offered to me previously. But the rule is self-sufficient or we get to kick you back out. I am usually there on Tuesday with a box, beer and cigars for my week long vacation from the world.