View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2018, 02:22 (Ref:3855320)   #206
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm still ****ed about the forecast, but whaddya gonna do, huh?

I'll try to grab some straw tomorrow before the run on it happens. Wednesday looks f-ed but I may see if I can run some straw and assist y'all anyway I can on Weds. I didn't plan on getting there til Thursday. What's another 2 hrs of driving after the 30 something hrs I would've already driven in less than a week by then?
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottypinthemix View Post
My tent is stable in high winds. It got tested a few years ago at Sebring when a storm blew through on Saturday that seemed apocalyptic at the time. (Red flag for hours)
The canopies are a different story. All of them stake down and have guy lines on the corners, but we might have to implement some emergency take down measures if it gets too brisk.
Friday and Saturday look pretty good though.

Sent from my spaceship using Tapatalk
Tested could also = weakened.