View Single Post
Old 8 Oct 2018, 18:32 (Ref:3855496)   #220
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
I have an Aussie now, and Jeremy is bringing his "Aussie" as well I see, thinking we may need both with everyone there this year. By my count Friday could be at least 15 of us at lunch including tiny peoples and at least 10 adults, unless UA or Thomas are coming up as well. Another bag of coals could be helpful, I have about half a bag and Tony is bringing some as well. I am bringing a bucket of lump coals for steak night for good crisped well seared steaks. I will be making two desserts as usual and trying out making brownies this year in the dutch oven so we'll see how that goes. I likely will need a camping gear intervention soon as I have another camp stove and 2 tables because well I think everyone here knows me well enough now to know why. But sorry, still only one kitchen sink.

I have a couple cans of biscuits and some cinnamon rolls but any desire for sausage biscuits will require sausage. Friday looks like full English breakfast, found imported back bacon and bangers with beans, HP sauce, mushrooms and fried eggs. Possibly Sat morning if Friday is rainy but what's more English than a rainy day?

Have the booze potentially sorted but there's always the chance I need more. Ice blocks freezing away and coolers ready to be loaded. Watching the clock and thinking it may be a duck out an hour early kinda day today and then it's vacation time finally.
Thanks for getting there early and saving a spot for us Andrew! I'll throw a sack of coals in the car too. I'll be there around dusk on Wednesday.