View Single Post
Old 21 May 2015, 16:45 (Ref:3539964)   #26
MoMedic9019
Veteran

United States
Wauwatosa, WI
MoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMoMedic9019 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
Enforced or published? Enforced 2017 onwards, but the regs would have to be ready much earlier, lets say at latest in mid-2016 teams need to know what to design and even that is really late if the changes are big. Final ratification in late 2016 by FIA WMSC, but in this kind of cases that is mostly a rubber stamping process.

According to Neveu's comments in interviews sounds like they don't have yet clear idea what changes are even coming if any and obviously they want to see what happens in June.
There are usually meetings at LeMans with potential and current constructors.

We will see a draft by the end of the year, or early next, with finalization coming by June or July next year. To me, it seems, as long as the rules are favorable,(I don't see any massive changes, the rules have been pretty stable for a bit now) I think BMW to LMP will happen.
“We’re trying to close the doors without embarrassing ourselves, the France family and embarrassing (the) Grand American Series,” he said in the deposition. “There is no money. There is no purse. There’s nothing.”