Thread: HSCC CADWELL
View Single Post
Old 16 Jun 2019, 21:16 (Ref:3912290)   #35
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Wonderful though Cadwell is for viewing and photography compared to many circuits theses days I did note some further signs of "Fence Creep".

Clearly the next logical step would be to join the 2 sections of fencing that now exist at Charlie's to give the place a more cohesive appearance.

BrandS spotted in the cafe during Breakfast both Saturday and Sunday but in each case somehow the opportunity to greet was missed.

I thought that would not much matter as we would be bound to bump into each other out around the circuit ... but that never happened.

During previous visits one of my preferred shooting locations was exactly where the new fencing has appeared. Oh well, at least that forced me to seek out other options.

On Sunday I noticed that spectator count (and more to the point the car count) long the straight between Charlie's and Park was higher than I remember it for previous meetings and so somewhat closely packed right up against the fence. I really doubt the wandering photographers barging through would be welcomed. The density seemed likely to be at least partly the result of the new fencing behind which there seemed to be no spectators at all. (Photo taken on Saturday which seemed to be quieter but from memory it was the same on Sunday.)
Attached Thumbnails
Sundry_1024px_60_ HSCC_Cadwell_Park_Jun2019_20190615_ONED9575.jpg