View Single Post
Old 14 Apr 2017, 15:32 (Ref:3726385)   #8
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F1Guy View Post
A bit more on the Ferrari suspicions HERE. Many other sites also reporting this issue.

But if the Ferrari has passed all the FIA tests, then it should be play on.
obviously im not in a position to comment on the legality of the Ferrari, and Ferrari have already issued their own challenges of legality against other teams this year so whats good for the goose is good for the gander type thing.

but this is also why i really respect Ferrari's decision to talk less to the media this year.

because after watching f1 for many many years one thing is certain...if Ferrari are doing well the most dominate headline of the year will about cheating and any legitimate question another team may have is immediately translated by the media into accusations of cheating for click bait headline purposes...frankly its boring.

if it fails a FIA mandated test then lets talk about it.

anyways, changing topics slightly...if flexible wings/floors is the solution to the 'dirty air' problem and for lack of any better ideas then the sport has been able to come up with, then maybe they should allow for greater aero flex in these parts and let everyone go back to proper racing!