Old 21 Apr 2008, 02:29 (Ref:2182496)   #13
Pro Racer
Veteran

Australia
Earth
Pro Racer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatters
I'm not trying to have a go at you Pro, so think of this as "constructive criticism"...

Normally a personal review, like your thread title suggests, is your take on the events, your favourite moments, your thoughts, etc. What you have essentially written is a record of everything we saw on the TV on Saturday and Sunday, with a small "blurb" of your opinions at the bottom. If this is what you were intending, then I commend you one your great peice of writing. However I think what you were trying to post and what you did post are two separate things.

Please take these comments on board in good faith, and I look forward to seeing your next installment (if you continue). And it's great to see you using proper grammar! Maybe there is a God after all!

Now I'm off to watch NASCAR.
First of all thanks for the good feedback guys.

it is what i intended, now i read it back (for about the 10th time) i can understand where you are comming from but what i mean't by the title was a review of what hapened over the whole weekend, would "Pro's (incert round her) report" as TSR has written be a more appropriate tittle? also the NASCAR was good well done Marcos.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSR
Well Done Pro Racer, you were reasonable fair in your report. But as mention on this thread the show did come over on TV as rather boring. Look forward to your WA report.