View Single Post
Old 9 Dec 2015, 22:14 (Ref:3596707)   #130
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Calendar for DMW GTC 2016

Vorläufiger Terminkalender DMV GTC 2016 und 60 Minuten
08./09.04.16 Misano (I)
22.-24.04.16 Hockenheim
13./14.05.16 Red Bull Ring (A)
17.-19.06.16 Nürburgring
15./16.07.16 Hockenheim
Aug./Sept. Zolder (B) ?
16./17.09.16 Brünn (CZ)
07./08.10.16 Hockenheim

Someone thought clashing with Le Mans was great idea again. Ha ha. Have they had dinner with Ebenezer?

Anyway. In the last race this year, there seemed to be sudden load of Callaway GT3 Corvettes for some reason. Other than that nothing too exciting (not in the class we actually care about, Klasse 10). We need the Saleen and Pagani (didn't race) and rest back.

But something positive for change. This one is uploading some highlighty thingys! Look em up
https://www.youtube.com/user/RACEMEDIATV/videos

But I now know why Pertti keeps bringing up the Viper Look she gets to touch em too!

Good for him.

Meanwhile, this weekend, Abu Dhabi 12 (6+6) Hours, open to CN and LMP3 cars in addition to standard GT3s and some Cuppers. Only one CN Wolf has actually shown up, and of course no P3s. Now this is something I've brought up too many times already... but I truly wonder the mind sets of those people in charge if they ever expected anything more, after laughably regulating them perform under GT3 with down-bopped specs. Who would be stupid enough to support such a thing. This event will never rise.

Last edited by Deleted; 9 Dec 2015 at 22:32.