View Single Post
Old 6 Oct 2010, 16:31 (Ref:2770393)   #32
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Heres one. I pitted in during a race to attempt to go from inters to full wet just to take a gamble, but then suddenly realised inters were being put back on! ( restart )

Came in for the second attempt , then pressed all the buttons as i joined the pit lane,(nothing happened), pressed pause (nothing). How do we do this?

Ive also had an issue when i chose to start on primes instead of the options and I ignored my suggested pit window and pit on lap 10 out of 12 instead of lap 5 when it asked me to "pit this lap". When i came in Primes went back on, at which point i assumed maybe i hadn't been on primes at all and just hadn't realised. Pleased with my cunning tactics and ability to keep the options in good nick after rejoining in 3rd ahead of rosberg i began to bring it home only for 1 lap later get a warning about the dry weather tyre rule of using both sets!!!! How do i avoid this happening???