View Single Post
Old 11 Apr 2014, 16:22 (Ref:3391179)   #107
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
im confused.

if Haas is buying Marussia then why would they be concerned about gaining an F1 entry position from the FIA? surely the purchase of Marussia already gives them that entry no?
That is a point I should have made above. One additional reason to buy Marussia (beyond IP for the car and hard assets I mentioned above) is the F1 entry. I assume that has no real value to Haas.

As to the ownership by Marussia Communications Ltd, I am assuming that was just legal tricks to separate them financially from the failed car company. Who knows where the money comes from at this point?

Richard