View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 2018, 19:02 (Ref:3849698)   #47
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Sauber did not participate in the years 2006-'10 as "Sauber". During those years, the team was called "BMW Sauber" so in my research, stats for those years were not credited to Sauber itself. And I was not looking for "BMW Sauber" as I still don't recall calling it that.
Anywho, splitting hairs once again (tho' these are rather thick ones...) so go ahead and move it up to sixth on my list if you'd like. I promise not to be offended.
Not forgetting 2010 when they were known and entered officially as BMW Sauber-Ferrari. (Using Ferrari engines after BMW bailed, returning the ownership to Peter Sauber, who retained the BMW Sauber label.)