View Single Post
Old 30 May 2019, 23:39 (Ref:3907077)   #210
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
I believe that Monaco already has a specific rule change - that maybe is shared with one or two other venues - in that the pit lane speed limit is lower, because of the confined space.

If that is actually the case, and not just my memory playing tricks on me, then why not have one or more other track specific rules and regulations.
Monaco also has a different race distance than the standardised just shy of 200 miles everywhere else has. And Thursday practice. It had its different parc ferme and presentation after the race, although other circuits now do the stop on the track thing. And then there is the rule that the winner has to jump in a swimming pool