View Single Post
Old 30 Sep 2002, 17:44 (Ref:392411)   #3
freud
Veteran

freud has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
I am just amazed by the reaction of Ferrari management in particular Michael. Here are Michael's two different explanations:

First Explanation:

Immediately after the race he says that he was trying to engineer a dead heat between the two Ferraris:
"We are such a great team together, Rubens and myself. I saw it as a good opportunity to go over the line together but we just failed."

What a load of BS. the statement just depicts what Michael thinks of an average f1 fan. Michael's fan should take this with a pinch of salt as Michael is just playing games with public, media, his team and even himself.

Second Explanation:

In a subsequent news conference Schumacher said:

"I did not feel pretty happy with what happened in Austria from my point of view but a decision was made at the time. But now I have equalised this and I can give Rubens something back. He deserved the win."

hole. Didnt he say that just a few GPs ago (damn I forgot what was it, hungary?).

Michael Schumacher has no respect for his fans. He has no respect for his Sponsors. He has no respect for the Sport. Infact he is not a 'Sportsman'. I would say that his actions make him a businessman. Michael's puke is one thing, listen to what Toad thinks:

...Nothing was planned though I did have an idea that Michael would pay Rubens back

On the Other hand Brawn says:

.. this is a complete surprise to me. I dont think it was Michael's decision.

There you have it again. Toad saying one thing and Brawn another. I am sure Toad would change his statement and I am expecting a 'new' version from him soon.

Ferrari has never lacked class & dignity in such colossal proportions... they are in a state of mess. They are winning but honestly does it matter anymore?