Thread: CSCC DONINGTON
View Single Post
Old 28 Sep 2020, 09:39 (Ref:4007113)   #44
Mike Crow
Racer

Mike Crow should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post
Good to get out and enjoy some motor racing.
Never viewed from Hollywood before and it's nice to see over half the circuit. Left the camera at home as Donington isn't the greastest track in normal times.
It was chilly in the wind and cold when the sun went in but we followed the locals and used the grandstand as a wind break. I even caught the sun on my face in the afternoon.

CSCC has big and varied grids and provides great racing even though the many safety cars did disrupt the flow. Special thanks to the brave marshals who prevented more SC by pushing several cars out of the gravel at Redgate on a live circuit. I assume the CoC office was busy given the overtakes we witnessed under double yellows and even SC boards.

Great to see the special saloons grids.
CSCC meetings are becoming our favourite clubbie events and we are looking forward to Mallory in November
Really enjoyed the weekend. Special saloons were awesome and wonderful to see the Daf again. Agree the yellow BMW was favourite. I never saw a race and a practice session both red flagged for having too many cars on track before. And it may be a while before I see an A40 on the same grid as a Ferrari 455 again. CSCC meetings are always fun and should look great at Castle Combe. Thanks to all for their efforts..