View Single Post
Old 9 Mar 2014, 00:48 (Ref:3376599)   #69
ScotsBrutesFan
Race Official
Veteran

Scotland
West Lothian
ScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameScotsBrutesFan will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Circuito de Guadalajara

Why the gravel trap in the middle of the straight?

The people in the left hand end of that grandstand after the bridge aren't going to see much - at least those at the right hand end are at the braking zone so will see any potential overtakes.

The second bridge later in the lap over the infield section I'd have placed elsewhere if it's needed at all, Rather than the back to back grandstands on the entry and exit to that area I'd have placed the grandstand on the infield giving viewing of the approach both right handers and the exit away.

A question if I may, on designing the circuit, do you have a shape for the whole circuit in mind, or perhaps just an outer shape that you then add infield or esses to break up?