View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2020, 11:38 (Ref:4007960)   #28
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I suppose i am a bit more worried about RB pulling out one or both teams.

With the Williams sale, the 200m entry for new teams, budget cap plus better access to prize money...maybe this is a time to sell out/buy an existing team?

Not so much worried about lack of engines. In fairness, 4 not fully electric engines was already superfluous and antiquated.

The FE path is an interesting one depending on how much it would cost to transfer over the rights.

Provided they dont go backwards with technology imo, this may be a good thing for F1.

This sport just keeps on giving. I love it!