View Single Post
Old 18 Apr 2019, 23:26 (Ref:3898471)   #41
Greem
Veteran

United Kingdom
Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!Greem is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
Well it depends how the development cycle goes. Ferrari had some challengers, RBR had looked good in the beginning and Merc are now ready to start dominating again

But rule changes are bound to have some effect and it’s how long they last
Merc haven't stopped dominating, really, since their favoured "eco-friendly" engine regulations were passed as The Ones and then they revealed their trick "shaft through the block" technology. Nobody else has got near in reality.

It still amazes me that we're running races faster on 50% the fuel of a few years ago and nobody is making a really big tub-thumping thing of it. That said, given the BBC Attenborough doco this evening, I'm amazed I'm still allowed to post here...