Thread: Team Honda in F1
View Single Post
Old 2 Jul 2019, 20:58 (Ref:3915564)   #92
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well maybe im not doing a good job either in explaining my point.

Again though, literally the first thing i said was congrats to Honda but that aside and why i give Max credit for the win (beyond him looking like a driver who had a firecraker lit under his butt) is more because (and i could be mistaken here) Honda didnt look to be the superior engine of the day, no major upgrades that brought them up a level, and im not even sure if this was a new engine or not.

For all intents this was the same (spec) engine they had last race with the exception that Max really seemed on it.

Anywho i think you might have been seeing much more then i had intended with what was initially meant as a fairly uncontrovertial post.

All good though.