Thread: Team Honda in F1
View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2019, 11:17 (Ref:3915655)   #97
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armco Bender View Post
Honda have been involved in F1 for 55 odd years....you would wonder why is taken them so long to get it together.
The current engine spec has pushed the envelope beyond prior state of the art. Honda does fine in other series in which the engine designs are more "classic". Honda also rotates their staff pretty aggressively. That can be to the benefit of the rest of Honda, but to the detriment of the F1 part of the organization. Honda also comes and goes from the sport. Combine that with the staff rotation and knowledge is lost. Lastly, from a global manufacturer perspective, Honda is a small company.

Richard