Thread: Rich Energy
View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2019, 20:56 (Ref:3917058)   #107
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
The battle for control continues...

https://twitter.com/rich_energy/stat...85021750464512

Whoever is in control of the Rich Energy twitter account (probably Storey) claims Storey is in charge, that the "palace coup" has failed and that he has the backing of all key shareholders. He also slags Red Bull and Whyte Bikes at the same time.

Will the real "Rich Energy" please stand up!

Just cancel the British GP and place a boxing ring on the start/finish line. Storey will take on all comers!

Richard