View Single Post
Old 9 Sep 2019, 16:28 (Ref:3926948)   #6
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Thanks a bunch. Please keep the spoilers on the race thread rather than screwing up my enjoyment of the race I have yet to see . Hell and damnation , one of my favourite Grands Prix too - if it had been some bad Tilke joke like most of the new circuits I'd merely be peeved but this is bloody MONZA .
i can sympathize.

sometimes you want to look at another forum here or another thread in this forum and see a thread like this one highlighted (marked as having a new post in it) or on the 'Home' page having this thread show up under the recent thread section...well it stands to reason if there is a new post in a thread like this one/if this thread is highlighted it can come across as a major hint/spoiler.

anyways, im not sure this would work but if you came to the site without logging in then i think all threads would be highlighted as unread so from a glace you would not know which ones had new posts in it...that may be a way to avoid spoilers while allowing you to follow other topics.

and yes, well done ItisI!