View Single Post
Old 22 Jul 2018, 21:20 (Ref:3838145)   #111
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Well that’s it my race driver career is over . My co driver and owner of the fabulous Rover got fastest lap. Well done Pete . Awsum drive .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Don’t fret- happened to me as well.... Very pleased you had a good race, Peter. Well deserved after Goodwood!

Iain- If you want I can pm you a whole list of ‘racing driver excuses’........
I'll post something a bit more substantial later. But must give a massive thanks to Iain for his efforts. He was consistently faster from the off. And he bought the beer!

Mike, we will never beat the other Rovers on tracks like Silverstone but places like Oulton Park and Portimao may suit us better. Roll on the Gold Cup weekend!