View Single Post
Old 15 Mar 2019, 18:44 (Ref:3890766)   #1081
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGDavid View Post
Always amuses me how when faced with a few facts some people simply revert to ridicule albeit in a gentle and friendly way

If that is directed at me, can I gently remind you that I have already admitted that I voted on the losing side of the referendum. However, I accepted from day one that the UK would be leaving the EU, and all I wanted, and still do, is for the politicians to get on and complete the, so we were told, simple job.

Regarding facts in this debacle as it has become, they will only become verifiable facts once we have actually fully left and that won't happen for at least another two years whilst we are still in the interim period. And I doubt very much that the prosperity or not from leaving will become evident during my lifetime.

All we have left now is our humour, or in my case, attempts at it. And it's got bugger all to do with facts and/or figures which appear to change according to which side of the argument one is on.