View Single Post
Old 21 May 2018, 02:56 (Ref:3823687)   #55
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Dang it! I missed it all!! 229?!! Holy Smokes!!!

That would've been something but how about that trio at Penske in 89!

As much as I've grown to not care for her, I'd like to see her go out with a decent result.
That should have read 1988, not 1989. Mears, Sullivan and Unser not only took the first three spots on the grid but all were previous winners of the 500.

1989 was also exceptional, with three Penske cars on the front row but Emmo's Penske PC-18, was entered by Patrick Racing; Emmo went on to win the first of his two 500 victories.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 21 May 2018 at 08:25.