View Single Post
Old 16 Oct 2018, 08:27 (Ref:3857090)   #15
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
They showed an updated program on this on BBC2 on Saturday to coincide with Murray’s 95th Birthday. New stuff included Murray being interviewed at his house, a few more interviews than before, like with Suzi Perry, a bit of new footage such as his appearance on Pointless and some more stock footage.

Really nice tribute at the end with F1 drivers and others wishing him happy returns to the tune of the Chain

Also nice to see the F1 footage still there, despite the rights now being on C4 and not the BBC. Guess Liberty are easier on this than Bernie was, who himself was interviewed on there. Can’t remember if he was there the first time though
Thanks for this, I'll have to see if this is available on BBC i-player at the weekend. Murray Walker is a motorsport legend all the way from my childhood.