View Single Post
Old 26 Oct 2018, 22:02 (Ref:3859356)   #29
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
By highest level I mean very highest level. I’m not saying he doesn’t know his craft.

He’s not in the top six, so isn’t top three team level. He just isn’t.

I don’t think it’s his role either. Occasionally he can get the better of Vettel. Ocassionally. There is scant evidence to suggest that there is a leash keeping Raikkonen back. Maybe he and Bottas do have to defer for somethings, but if they didn’t they would not be able to consistently challenge their respective team leaders. And Bottas, I think, I closer to doing that over this year than Raikkonen.

Ferrari, who know the situation best, are letting him go.
Both Kimi and Bottas have to be able to challenge their respective team leaders, that's if challenge is the the right word, otherwise they wouldn't be doing their jobs as wingmen, for their respective team leaders.

At the end of the day, Ferrari are looking for new blood. Kimi is 39 and Leclerc 21.