View Single Post
Old 9 Aug 2019, 10:18 (Ref:3922056)   #1603
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
When it comes down to it, I think that it is fair to say that we will all have some immigrant roots in our background - some more recent than others.

My own lineage is that my maternal family came from Russia - both grandparents were born there, but married in the UK - whilst my paternal family came from Poland and I think that they were born there.

Being Jewish, neither families felt very welcome in their own countries and came to the UK in the later part of the nineteenth century. Those that remained did not survive the onslaughts on the Jewish people in either Russia or Poland. And I am the last remaining descendant of either family who knows or cares anything about our family histories because our children take no interest in the past.