View Single Post
Old 10 Aug 2019, 08:30 (Ref:3922170)   #1609
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppice View Post
Not really - we are in a hopeless mess, and Parliament just reflects the deep divide created by the Brexit farce in the wider population . I suspect it will take decades for the country to recover equilibrium - and it is all thanks to call me bloody Dave
Whilst I agree it's due to Cameron remain voters forget that We were offered a general election. On the basis of the referendum; we had the referendum and in the.biggest turn out ever (?) The vote was to.leave.

Then we had another general election where the conniving remain politicians hoped to secure a big majority. Sadly.May was so useless she screwed their idea and so a minority government was the outcome. And thst is the problem. Had the remain camp accepted the result of the.original referendum this almighty mess would not exist. As they say if you aren't part of the solution you are part of the.problem.

Aaand don't buy.the current "I told you so" comments concerning the latest business news. What nobody tells you is how badly Italy and now Germany are doing in terms of trade. They are on, if not tipped over, the cliff edge.

France is not far behind.